Mia Farrow is claiming her 25-year old son, Ronan, may be the biological son of Frank Sinatra.
Farrow, who was married to Sinatra for two years in the late 60′s, spoke with Vanity Fair about the rumors of who Ronan’s father really is and said she and Frank, ‘never really split up.’
Mia Farrow’s life reads like a Harlequin novel:
- Married Sinatra in 1966 in Las Vegas when she was 21 and he was 50
- They divorced in 1968
- 1970 – Farrow married German-Austrian pianist Andre Previn
- The couple adopted three children and also had three biological children before divorcing in 1979
- 1980 – Farrow started a long-term relationship with Woody Allen, although the two never lived together.
- 1992 – Farrow and Allen break up after she discovered he was having an affair with her oldest adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn, then 22.
Ronan is 25 which means he was born in 1988, four years before Allen and Farrow broke up. Since Farrow claims she and Frank never really broke up, it is possible he is Ronan’s father. Ronan and Allen had a falling out after Allen’s affair with Soon-Yi.
Having his sister also be his step-mother was too much to deal with.