- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
Video: Ellona Santiago Sings ‘Clarity’ on The X Factor 10/3/13
The X Factor continued tonight with the ‘four chair challenge’ and Ellona Santiago gave an amazing rendition of “Clarity” by Zedd. Last night the top four contestants were chosen for the Over 25 category. Check out the complete recap here.
Song: “Clarity” by Zedd
The Critiques: Kelly said she “is a beast – in the nicest way possible” (meaning her voice is good). Simon said she’s one of the best vocalists in this category, while Paulina simply said she has no idea what Demi is going to do.
The Decision: Demi said she agrees with her fellow judges, but she feels like “something is missing,” and that “that star quality isn’t there yet.” Simon was shocked by this statement, exclaiming “what?!” Demi then said that she couldn’t see herself letting go of any of the women sitting in the four chairs – which led Simon to pipe in saying he disagrees. Demi was completely torn over her decision, and Simon advised her to “look at the crowd” who was chanting for Ellona to stay. In the end, Demi decided that Ellona would make it into her final four, which means… it’s time to switch.
Watch Ellona’s performance video on the next page!!