- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition Recap 11/19/13- Season 2 Finale- Who Will Win?
“Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” has seen some immense talent during it’s second season. As it comes to an end, we have four dancers ready and willing to fight for $100,000 and a dance school scholarship. If you missed last weeks episode, we have your complete recap right here.
Over the season, there were eleven dancers. In a twist last week, no one went home leaving four amazing girls…and four insane mothers. It has not been easy for the judges who all had call-back cards but we did get to see fan favorite Asia return to battle and judge. The costumes were over the top and the dancing was crazy every week. So, will favorite Kalani take the cake or will underdog Gianna come out swinging?
Tonight, we will finally meet Abby’s season two ultimate dancer in a two-hour, edge of your seat finale. I just wonder how the moms will react!