- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
- Deal and Steals 5/21/15 – Wedding Items – Shoes, Invites as Seen on GMA
Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition Recap 11/19/13- Season 2 Finale- Who Will Win?
“Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” has seen some immense talent during it’s second season. As it comes to an end, we have four dancers ready and willing to fight for $100,000 and a dance school scholarship. If you missed last weeks episode, we have your complete recap right here.
Over the season, there were eleven dancers. In a twist last week, no one went home leaving four amazing girls…and four insane mothers. It has not been easy for the judges who all had call-back cards but we did get to see fan favorite Asia return to battle and judge. The costumes were over the top and the dancing was crazy every week. So, will favorite Kalani take the cake or will underdog Gianna come out swinging?
Tonight, we will finally meet Abby’s season two ultimate dancer in a two-hour, edge of your seat finale. I just wonder how the moms will react!