- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/28/15- Season 8- Who Are the Top 8?
- Married at First Sight Recap 4/28/15 Season 2 Ep. 7 – ‘Happy New Year’
- Hilary Duff is on Tinder – Has a Bowling Date With One of the Men
- Was Patrick Dempsey Fired From Grey’s Anatomy – That’s Why He Was Killed Off?
- Trollbeads for Mother’s Day – A Personalized Gift
- Royal Baby Watch: Royal Delivery and Special Guests
- Royal Baby Watch: Did Kate Middleton and Prince William Announce They Are Expecting a Girl?
- Michelle Keegan Named Sexiest Woman in the World by FMH Followed by Kendall Jenner
- Grey’s Anatomy – Meredith Will Go On- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out About Patrick Dempsey’s Death
- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition Recap 11/19/13- Season 2 Finale- Who Will Win?
“Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition” has seen some immense talent during it’s second season. As it comes to an end, we have four dancers ready and willing to fight for $100,000 and a dance school scholarship. If you missed last weeks episode, we have your complete recap right here.
Over the season, there were eleven dancers. In a twist last week, no one went home leaving four amazing girls…and four insane mothers. It has not been easy for the judges who all had call-back cards but we did get to see fan favorite Asia return to battle and judge. The costumes were over the top and the dancing was crazy every week. So, will favorite Kalani take the cake or will underdog Gianna come out swinging?
Tonight, we will finally meet Abby’s season two ultimate dancer in a two-hour, edge of your seat finale. I just wonder how the moms will react!