- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Carlito Olivero Sings ‘Stop! In the Name of Love’ on X Factor 11/6/13 – Top 12 Season 3
Carlito Olivero has made it into the Top 12 on The X Factor season 3. The theme for the first live round for the top 12 is Motown songs.
Contestant: Carlito Olivero
Song: “Stop! In The Name of Love” by Diana Ross and The Supremes
The Critiques: Kelly said she loves that Carlito “poured all of himself” into the song, but she felt he was a little pitchy and that he trails off the key a bit. Simon said that the performance “wasn’t as good as last week” and that he felt it was “a little bit over-theatrical.”
For tomorrow’s show, it will be up to America to vote to keep their favorite acts safe in the competition in the all-new “Top 12 Perform” episode of THE X FACTOR. Selena Gomez will be performing her song, ‘Slow Down,’ tomorrow night.
What did you think of Carlito’s singing? Will you be voting for him?