- The Voice India Carney Sings ‘Over the Rainbow’
- Video: Noah Galloway Dances Jazz on Dancing With the Stars 4/27/15
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings ‘Simple Man’
- The Voice Koryn Hawthorne Sings ‘Girl on Fire’
- Kate Middleton Baby Birth to be Announced Via Twitter
- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
Carlito Olivero Sings ‘Stop! In the Name of Love’ on X Factor 11/6/13 – Top 12 Season 3
Carlito Olivero has made it into the Top 12 on The X Factor season 3. The theme for the first live round for the top 12 is Motown songs.
Contestant: Carlito Olivero
Song: “Stop! In The Name of Love” by Diana Ross and The Supremes
The Critiques: Kelly said she loves that Carlito “poured all of himself” into the song, but she felt he was a little pitchy and that he trails off the key a bit. Simon said that the performance “wasn’t as good as last week” and that he felt it was “a little bit over-theatrical.”
For tomorrow’s show, it will be up to America to vote to keep their favorite acts safe in the competition in the all-new “Top 12 Perform” episode of THE X FACTOR. Selena Gomez will be performing her song, ‘Slow Down,’ tomorrow night.
What did you think of Carlito’s singing? Will you be voting for him?