- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
- Gainesville Recap 8/20/15- Series Premiere- My Eyes Are Open; Don’t Talk About It, Be About It
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/19/15- Hundra & Emily
- Dance Moms Recap 8/18/15- City of Angels
Dancing With the Stars 2013 Preview 11/18/13 – Semi-Finals With Maks Chmerkovskiy as a Judge
Dancing With the Stars returns with the final five couples. Who will be the final four couples to dance into the semi-finals? There was another surprise elimination last week, with Elizabeth Berkley being sent home. Who will be sent home this week?
Returning to the ballroom is our favorite dancer, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who will be judging his former fellow dancers this week. The dancers will be dancing two dances but will be using the same song for both of their dances. One of the songs will be the ‘standard’ song and the other version will be an ‘acoustic’ version of the song. They are referring to the songs as plugged/unplugged night MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET).
The couples must rise to a new challenge and perform to two different versions of the same song. In the first round of competition, the couples will perform either a Jazz, Paso Doble, Cha Cha or Tango routine to an original or “plugged” version of their selected song. In round two of competition, the couples will perform either a Viennese Waltz, Argentine Tango or Rumba routine to an acoustic or “unplugged” version of that same song.
Special musical guests will accompany the unplugged performances including singer Kerli, who will perform a version of Fall Out Boy’s “My Song Knows (Light em up),” and YouTube sensation Noah Guthrie who will perform his popular cover of “Sexy & I Know It.” At the end of the night, one couple will face elimination.
Who will be dancing what??
Amber Riley and Derek Hough: Viennese Waltz and Jazz
Bill Engvall and Emma Slater: Cha-Cha-Cha and Argentine Tango
Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff: Tango and Rumba
Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani: Paso Doble and Argentine Tango
Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke: Jazz and Argentine Tango?
Who are you rooting for to make it to the end??
Dancing With the Stars airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.