- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Josh Levi and Lillie McCloud Eliminated on The X Factor
In a shocking elimination, Josh Levi was sent home on The X Factor. The show kicked off with Lillie McCloud being eliminated.
The show kicked off with the final 8 performing together on stage, followed by a recap of the performances last night.
The first act to be eliminated from the competition tonight was Lillie McCloud.
Kelly loses another member from her team. Kelly says Lillie was an amazing person to work with and learned so much from her as well; she will miss her working with her.
The following finalists are announced as safe:
– Alex and Sierra
– Ellona Santiago (Girls)
– Restless Road (Groups)
– Carlito Olivero
– Jeff Gutt (Over 25s)
The two youngest contestants, Rion Paige (Girls) and Josh Levi (Boys) are singing to stay in the competition.
Rion Paige is up first, singing ‘F-in Perfect,’ by Pink. Josh Levi is up next!!
Paulina introduced the wrong person, Carlito Olivero instead of Josh Levi. Really Paulina? A little bit too much Thanksgiving wine.
Josh Levi came out and sang, ‘When I Was Your Man,’ by Bruno Mars.
Keep reading to see how the judges voted.