- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Khaya Cohen – Sings ‘Borderline’ on The X Factor 11/13/13 – Top 12 Sing 80′s Songs Watch Here!!
Khaya Cohen sang ‘Borderline’ on The X Factor 80’s Songs tonight!!
Due to a technical problem last week on The X Factor, all of the final 13 contestants were given an opportunity to sing two songs. One of the songs was planned and the second song, they were given less than a days notice to prepare their ‘Save Me’ song.
Someone will be going home tonight. The act to be eliminated will be named at the beginning of the two-hour show. Once the first person is eliminated, the remaining Top 12 finalists will sing for America’s vote. This week, The X Factor contestants sing songs from the 80′s.
Update: The artist with the lowest amount of votes and who was eliminated from the X-Factor tonight was Carlos Guevara from Paulina Rubio’s team.
Khaya Cohen – from the girls category
Song: “Borderline” by Madonna
Judges Comments: Demi says that she has to amp this performance up big time; she wants Khaya to blow everyone out of the water this week. Khaya has to find the perfect balance of what Demi wants and what she can do with her voice. Kelly said she is ready for the music business; Paulina says that she is singing better than ever and she is brilliant. Simon said her shyness was boring in the beginning but he likes her confidence is right now; he believes she is a real star. Demi is so proud of her and feels that she killed it.
Watch Khaya Cohen on The X Factor sing ‘Borderline’ on the next page!!