- General Hospital Recap for 5/26/15 – 5/29/15
- Bruce Jenner’s Female Side Lands “Vanity Fair” Cover!
- Kelly Rutherford Custody Bid Halted By Judge-Kids Staying in Monaco
- Demi Lovato Speaks About Dealing with Bi-Polar Disorder
- Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars Recap 5/29/15- Season 3- Shotgun Wedding
- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
Khaya Cohen – Sings ‘Borderline’ on The X Factor 11/13/13 – Top 12 Sing 80′s Songs Watch Here!!
Khaya Cohen sang ‘Borderline’ on The X Factor 80’s Songs tonight!!
Due to a technical problem last week on The X Factor, all of the final 13 contestants were given an opportunity to sing two songs. One of the songs was planned and the second song, they were given less than a days notice to prepare their ‘Save Me’ song.
Someone will be going home tonight. The act to be eliminated will be named at the beginning of the two-hour show. Once the first person is eliminated, the remaining Top 12 finalists will sing for America’s vote. This week, The X Factor contestants sing songs from the 80′s.
Update: The artist with the lowest amount of votes and who was eliminated from the X-Factor tonight was Carlos Guevara from Paulina Rubio’s team.
Khaya Cohen – from the girls category
Song: “Borderline” by Madonna
Judges Comments: Demi says that she has to amp this performance up big time; she wants Khaya to blow everyone out of the water this week. Khaya has to find the perfect balance of what Demi wants and what she can do with her voice. Kelly said she is ready for the music business; Paulina says that she is singing better than ever and she is brilliant. Simon said her shyness was boring in the beginning but he likes her confidence is right now; he believes she is a real star. Demi is so proud of her and feels that she killed it.
Watch Khaya Cohen on The X Factor sing ‘Borderline’ on the next page!!