- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Khaya Cohen – Sings ‘Borderline’ on The X Factor 11/13/13 – Top 12 Sing 80′s Songs Watch Here!!
Khaya Cohen sang ‘Borderline’ on The X Factor 80’s Songs tonight!!
Due to a technical problem last week on The X Factor, all of the final 13 contestants were given an opportunity to sing two songs. One of the songs was planned and the second song, they were given less than a days notice to prepare their ‘Save Me’ song.
Someone will be going home tonight. The act to be eliminated will be named at the beginning of the two-hour show. Once the first person is eliminated, the remaining Top 12 finalists will sing for America’s vote. This week, The X Factor contestants sing songs from the 80′s.
Update: The artist with the lowest amount of votes and who was eliminated from the X-Factor tonight was Carlos Guevara from Paulina Rubio’s team.
Khaya Cohen – from the girls category
Song: “Borderline” by Madonna
Judges Comments: Demi says that she has to amp this performance up big time; she wants Khaya to blow everyone out of the water this week. Khaya has to find the perfect balance of what Demi wants and what she can do with her voice. Kelly said she is ready for the music business; Paulina says that she is singing better than ever and she is brilliant. Simon said her shyness was boring in the beginning but he likes her confidence is right now; he believes she is a real star. Demi is so proud of her and feels that she killed it.
Watch Khaya Cohen on The X Factor sing ‘Borderline’ on the next page!!