- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Scandal Recap 10/31/13 – Season 3 Ep 5 ‘More Cattle, Less Bull’
Tonight’s episode of Scandal opens with her having dinner with her father. She’s not happy about it, but she’s the one who put it back on the table, and she intends to suffer through it. Her father makes a snide remark about he didn’t force Huck to do anything (referring to the murder of Peter Foster) and tells her that he’ll stay away from Huck (and Jake) if they do the same. But, as we quickly learn, that’s far from the case. In fact, we see Jake in Rowan’s house downloading files off his computer mere minutes before he’s due to enter the house. Jake insists on hanging around until the download is complete, and nearly gets caught. But, whatever it is that he and Huck are looking for, they’re one step closer.
Meanwhile at the White House, there’s a lot of talk about re-election. Mellie and Cyrus have arranged a meeting with a gentlemen named Leo, who “oohs” and “ahhs” at the Oval Office before flat out rejecting the offer. Fitz, says Leo, is a loser. He’s married to a “cold shrew of a wife” and his heart’s not in it. Leo doesn’t work for losers, so he has absolutely no interest in working for Fitz. Cyrus and Mellie, knowing in their hearts how much of this rings true, are thoroughly dismayed. As he leaves, Leo quips that he’s only being offered the job in the first place because of the White House’s estranged relationship with Olivia Pope.
These days, Olivia Pope is working for Congresswoman Josie Marcus. Josie hires her without much convincing and immediately sets Liv’s team on a job: to make a problem of her past a non-issue. It turns out that at fifteen, Josie had a baby and put it up for adoption. She wants everyone who knows the secret to be incented to keep quiet so that her campaign and image isn’t compromised. And so, Liv calls up the Gladiators and tells them to pack their bags for a trip to Red Springs, Montana.