- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
Watch Caroline Pennell Sing ‘We’re Going to Be Friends’ – The Voice 2013 Season 5
Caroline Pennell sang, “We’re Going to Be Friends,” by The White Stripes. Caroline is on Team Cee Lo, along with her the rest of her team: Jonny Gray, Amber Nicole, Kat Robichaud and Tamara Chauniece.
On the second of a three night event of “The Voice,” Cee Lo Green and Christina Aguilera’s artists sang live for the audience votes and a trip to the Top 12.
Last night, Team Adam and Team Blake performed LIVE for the first time in front of the coaches and America. Ten people, ten amazing performances and one speechless Cee Lo Green. The power was now officially in the hands of the fans. The show kicked off with a collaboration between Flo Rida and coach, Christina Aguilera that got everyone on their feet. Adam Levine and Blake Shelton were like proud papas with what they saw from their teams, especially Nic Hawk (and his FLAWKS) and Tessanne Chin.
Another ten performances, another night of voting which will all lead up to tomorrow night’s live results show (which we will be recapping, of course.)
- CAROLINE PENNELL: “We’re Going To Be Friends” by The White Stripes. She has talent but her style is not for me. Adam: so happy because her voice is just pure, she has become her own artist and it was beautiful; Blake: her music makes him so happy, cotton candy happy and mesmerizing; Cee Lo: wonderful and she has such a sweet voice.
Check out the video on the next page.