- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
- Dancing With the Stars Alek Skarlatos Talks About Shooting in Oregon at Umpqua College
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Spoilers Week 4 – Dance and Song – Most Memorable Year
- Video: The View’s Candace Cameron Bure Calls Justin Bieber a Sinner
- Matt Damon Vs. Jimmy Fallon Whip/Nae Nae – Who Does It Better?
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 9/29/15 Season 3 Ep. 1 “Laws of Nature”
- Scream Queens Recap 9/29/15 Season 1 Ep. 3 – Chainsaw
Interview: The Bachelor Juan Pablo Talks Celebrity Crush Heidi Klum and More Details from the Season
The sexy Bachelor, Juan Pablo, is ready to find love. Juan Pablo became one of the most talked about men of The Bachelorette with Desiree Hartsock, despite failing to win her heart. The fans spoke and now Juan Pablo is back for his own chance to find the love of his life, wife and stepmother to his daughter, Camila.
Have U Heard spoke with Juan Pablo about this season, his celebrity crush and much more!!
Was it a different experience? Of course, I finally got to go on my one and one date, that I never got to go on. It was tiring, but it was fun. It was great.
How did you find it dating all the different women? I just need them to like me and me to like them. It’s something that grows naturally. As long as people are themselves.
What would you say about the group of women? It was great. Obviously, you get to know some more than others. But they did a good job on the casting.
As a Latina, our culture tends to be traditional? Was it challenging to explain the process to your family? No, I went on the other show (The Bachelorette) and they understood because of that one. It wasn’t a big deal. My family respects me.
Keep reading to see what Juan had to say about his celebrity crush.