- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Norad Santa Tracker 2013 – Where is Santa Claus??
In a few short weeks our favorite celebrity, Santa Claus, will come to town to spread peace, joy and of course presents all around the world!! For many years the North American Aerospace Defense Command has been helping anxious kids and curious adults track jolly St. Nick as he delivers presents to all the good boys and girls of the world.
NORAD helps families track the whereabouts of Santa, using a multi-faceted approach. First, they use the NORAD radar system called the “North Warning System.” This is what they use to find out the precise moment Santa leaves the North Pole.
Once he takes off, the use satellites “positioned in geo-synchronous orbit at 22,300 miles from the Earth’s surface [that] are equipped with infrared sensors, which enable them to detect heat.” If you haven’t guessed, Rudolph’s nose helps make this method particularly useful.
Next come the Santa cams, which are high-tech digital cameras that are positioned all over the world and only used once a year, for this precise purpose. Lastly, Canadian fighter jets intercept Santa as he is making his way south, and American NORAD pilots fly alongside Santa as he enters the U.S.
The actual 3D Santa tracking will be available on the NORAD Tracks Santa site starting Christmas Eve. But right now you can visit the NORAD site for the Santa countdown to track Santa and visit Santa’s Village, where you can watch movies, listen to music and they offer a new holiday game every day until December 24th.