- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
Selena Gomez Has Lupus?
Selena Gomez announced she would be taking time off from her concert tour to rest, as well as enjoy some family time. Cancelling the concert cost Gomez and her team millions of dollars. It also brought speculation as to the real reason she was taking time off. Did she have a drinking or drug problem or was she heading to rehab? Unfortunately, the problem is a major health problem – lupus.
According to Popdust, Gomez has lupus. Lupus is a serious disease. It is an autoimmune disease she was diagnosed with a couple of years ago. She has reportedly suffered multiple flare ups recently, that cause facial swelling, extreme fatigue, headaches and joint pain.
Calls into Selena’s pr team met with ‘no comment,’ when asked if the singer had lupus?
Lupus is a scary disease and one that needs to be taken seriously. If not taken seriously and managed, the disease can result in death. There is currently no cure for lupus Early diagnosis and proper medical treatment can significantly help control the disease and its symptoms. Treating lupus effectively consists of minimizing symptoms, reducing inflammation and pain, helping maintain normal function, and preventing serious complications.
If Selena does in fact have lupus, it is a good idea that she takes all the time needed so she can feel her best. It would also be great if she spoke about it and became an advocate for the disease, to make others aware of it.