- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Video: Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor 12/4/13
Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor. As one of the final six contestants, the pressure is on to make it to the end and win The X Factor’s five million dollar prize and a recording contract.
Alex and Sierra have become a fan favorite and are receiving amazing feedback from the judges, Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubin and her mentor, Demi Lovato, week after week.
This week the contestants had two songs to sing. One song was to channel their inner Diva and the other song was referred to as ‘unplugged.’ Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name,’ by Destiny’s Child in front of Kelly Rowland who was part of the band. Talk about pressure.
Judges Comments: Kelly said she wasn’t ready for that and she was really shocked but they pulled it off and Sierra had a whole lot of sass. Demi said she felt that they were nervous but that Sierra came out of her shell. Paulina said she is loves them and their unique spark about love. She also compared them to Sonny and Cher. Simon said he gets the feeling he is looking at winners. He thinks there is a gap in the market for them.