- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 7/21/15 Season 1 Episode 4 – Aftermath
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/21/15 Season 6 Episode 7 – O Brother, Where Art Thou
- Dance Moms Recap 7/21/15- Solo Battle: Round 1
- Total Divas Recap 7/21/15- Season 4, Ep. 3- Eat Your Heart Out
Video: Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor 12/4/13
Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor. As one of the final six contestants, the pressure is on to make it to the end and win The X Factor’s five million dollar prize and a recording contract.
Alex and Sierra have become a fan favorite and are receiving amazing feedback from the judges, Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubin and her mentor, Demi Lovato, week after week.
This week the contestants had two songs to sing. One song was to channel their inner Diva and the other song was referred to as ‘unplugged.’ Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name,’ by Destiny’s Child in front of Kelly Rowland who was part of the band. Talk about pressure.
Judges Comments: Kelly said she wasn’t ready for that and she was really shocked but they pulled it off and Sierra had a whole lot of sass. Demi said she felt that they were nervous but that Sierra came out of her shell. Paulina said she is loves them and their unique spark about love. She also compared them to Sonny and Cher. Simon said he gets the feeling he is looking at winners. He thinks there is a gap in the market for them.