- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
- Blindspot Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Evil Handmade Instrument”
- Minority Recap 11/23/15 Season 1 Episode 9 “Memento Mori”
- Meri Brown of “Sister Wives” Fame Talks About Falling In Love Online and Catfishing
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Night 1 – Who Was Eliminated? Who Are the Final Three?
Video: Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor 12/4/13
Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor. As one of the final six contestants, the pressure is on to make it to the end and win The X Factor’s five million dollar prize and a recording contract.
Alex and Sierra have become a fan favorite and are receiving amazing feedback from the judges, Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubin and her mentor, Demi Lovato, week after week.
This week the contestants had two songs to sing. One song was to channel their inner Diva and the other song was referred to as ‘unplugged.’ Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name,’ by Destiny’s Child in front of Kelly Rowland who was part of the band. Talk about pressure.
Judges Comments: Kelly said she wasn’t ready for that and she was really shocked but they pulled it off and Sierra had a whole lot of sass. Demi said she felt that they were nervous but that Sierra came out of her shell. Paulina said she is loves them and their unique spark about love. She also compared them to Sonny and Cher. Simon said he gets the feeling he is looking at winners. He thinks there is a gap in the market for them.