- Revenge Spoiler – Is Victoria Grayson Really Dead?
- The Voice Kimberly Nichole Sings ‘Somethings Got a Hold On Me’ by Etta James
- The Voice Sawyer Fredericks Sings Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls
- The Voice Recap 4/20/15- Season 8- Live Top 10 Performances
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 4/20/15 – ‘Spring Break’ – Who Was Eliminated?
- Ben Affleck’s Ancestors Were Slave Owners – And He Doesn’t Want Anyone to Know
- Ariana Grande and Big Sean Break Up – Was It Because of His Instagram Post?
- Taylor Swift Acceptance Speech for Milestone Award at Country Music Awards
- The Royals Recap: The Slings and Arrows of Outrageous Fortune 4/19/15
- First Photo: Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Son Silas
Video: Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor 12/4/13
Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor. As one of the final six contestants, the pressure is on to make it to the end and win The X Factor’s five million dollar prize and a recording contract.
Alex and Sierra have become a fan favorite and are receiving amazing feedback from the judges, Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubin and her mentor, Demi Lovato, week after week.
This week the contestants had two songs to sing. One song was to channel their inner Diva and the other song was referred to as ‘unplugged.’ Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name,’ by Destiny’s Child in front of Kelly Rowland who was part of the band. Talk about pressure.
Judges Comments: Kelly said she wasn’t ready for that and she was really shocked but they pulled it off and Sierra had a whole lot of sass. Demi said she felt that they were nervous but that Sierra came out of her shell. Paulina said she is loves them and their unique spark about love. She also compared them to Sonny and Cher. Simon said he gets the feeling he is looking at winners. He thinks there is a gap in the market for them.
Pages: 1 2