- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
Video: Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor 12/4/13
Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name’ on The X Factor. As one of the final six contestants, the pressure is on to make it to the end and win The X Factor’s five million dollar prize and a recording contract.
Alex and Sierra have become a fan favorite and are receiving amazing feedback from the judges, Simon Cowell, Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubin and her mentor, Demi Lovato, week after week.
This week the contestants had two songs to sing. One song was to channel their inner Diva and the other song was referred to as ‘unplugged.’ Alex and Sierra sang ‘Say My Name,’ by Destiny’s Child in front of Kelly Rowland who was part of the band. Talk about pressure.
Judges Comments: Kelly said she wasn’t ready for that and she was really shocked but they pulled it off and Sierra had a whole lot of sass. Demi said she felt that they were nervous but that Sierra came out of her shell. Paulina said she is loves them and their unique spark about love. She also compared them to Sonny and Cher. Simon said he gets the feeling he is looking at winners. He thinks there is a gap in the market for them.