- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Watch Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Gravity’ on The X Factor 12/11/13
The final four are competing to make it to the Top 3 on The X Factor. Alex and Sierra have captured America’s hearts week after week with their amazing singing.
Last week, Alex and Sierra sang two songs, “Say Something” and ‘Say My Name’ and beat out One Direction on iTunes for the sale of a single song. During their performance of “Say Something” Simon stated that it “wasn’t just the best performance of the night [because it was] but it’s [his] favorite performance of the entire season – it wasn’t just a performance, it was a record.”
This week on The X Factor, America voted for Alex and Sierra to sing ‘Little Talks,’ by Of Monsters and Men. For their second song the couple performed Gravity.
Judges Comments: Kelly had tears in her eyes. She said they both sound incredible but she loved watching Sierra grow and blossom. Demi said the song already has so much meaning to her. She was also crying. The song was beautiful and captivating. Paulina said they have The X Factor and watching them grow so far is amazin. Simon said the performance was raw, subtle and showed how much they want to be in the finals. He said the last 10 seconds of the song were perfection.