- The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – Week 7 – Who Was Eliminated – Era Week
- Derek Hough Injured – Won’t Be Dancing on Dancing With the Stars
- Kate Middleton Baby News Update – To Be Induced – Did She Pass Her Due Date?
- Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Understand Bruce Jenner’s Transition to a Woman but Supports Him
- Video: Ellen DeGeneres and Matt Lauer End Prank War
- Photos: Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed Married in Secret Ceremony
- The Royals Recap: Your Sovereignty of Reason 4/26/15
- Mama June Comes Out As Bisexual; Criticizes Pregnant Daughter!
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards Nominee and Winners List
Watch Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Gravity’ on The X Factor 12/11/13
The final four are competing to make it to the Top 3 on The X Factor. Alex and Sierra have captured America’s hearts week after week with their amazing singing.
Last week, Alex and Sierra sang two songs, “Say Something” and ‘Say My Name’ and beat out One Direction on iTunes for the sale of a single song. During their performance of “Say Something” Simon stated that it “wasn’t just the best performance of the night [because it was] but it’s [his] favorite performance of the entire season – it wasn’t just a performance, it was a record.”
This week on The X Factor, America voted for Alex and Sierra to sing ‘Little Talks,’ by Of Monsters and Men. For their second song the couple performed Gravity.
Judges Comments: Kelly had tears in her eyes. She said they both sound incredible but she loved watching Sierra grow and blossom. Demi said the song already has so much meaning to her. She was also crying. The song was beautiful and captivating. Paulina said they have The X Factor and watching them grow so far is amazin. Simon said the performance was raw, subtle and showed how much they want to be in the finals. He said the last 10 seconds of the song were perfection.