- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Watch Alex and Sierra Sing ‘Gravity’ on The X Factor 12/11/13
The final four are competing to make it to the Top 3 on The X Factor. Alex and Sierra have captured America’s hearts week after week with their amazing singing.
Last week, Alex and Sierra sang two songs, “Say Something” and ‘Say My Name’ and beat out One Direction on iTunes for the sale of a single song. During their performance of “Say Something” Simon stated that it “wasn’t just the best performance of the night [because it was] but it’s [his] favorite performance of the entire season – it wasn’t just a performance, it was a record.”
This week on The X Factor, America voted for Alex and Sierra to sing ‘Little Talks,’ by Of Monsters and Men. For their second song the couple performed Gravity.
Judges Comments: Kelly had tears in her eyes. She said they both sound incredible but she loved watching Sierra grow and blossom. Demi said the song already has so much meaning to her. She was also crying. The song was beautiful and captivating. Paulina said they have The X Factor and watching them grow so far is amazin. Simon said the performance was raw, subtle and showed how much they want to be in the finals. He said the last 10 seconds of the song were perfection.