- Forcing the Men on The Bachelorette to Box Causes Outrage from Viewers
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis are Really Twins
- Giveaway: $100 GiftCard in Honor of The President’s Shadow by Brad Meltzer
- Who is Ben Higgins on The Bachelorette 2015 with Kaitlyn Bristowe
- American Ninja Warrior Recap – 5/25/15 – Season Premiere
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Recap 5/25/15 – Who Went Home? – Amy Schumer and Laila Ali
- Colin Farrell Is All For Ireland’s Passing of Gay Marriage!
- Josh Duggar Thinks Incest is Funny – Jokes About It – See Video
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passes Away!
- Who is JJ Lane on The Bachelorette 2015 With Kaitlyn Bristowe
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Preview and Spoilers 1/13/14 – Who is Eliminated Week 2
The Bachelor, Juan Pablo, continues his journey to find the ‘one.’ Juan Pablo wasted no time in hitting up the hot tub. It’s his first week with the women and the dates, and there are a lot of photos of Juan Pablo kissing the women. This season should prove to be an interesting one!! We have the recap from the first week of The Bachelor here.
The 18 remaining bachelorettes move into the mansion with hopes that they will end up as Juan Pablo’s soul mate and future wife. Every single bachelorette is out to capture his heart. However, the Bachelor will have his first one-on-one date with Clare, a spunky woman who is about to be surprised with a “winter wonderland.” A ‘winter wonderland’ that also includes a hot tub where Clare and Juan share their first kiss.
Another individual date with Kat, finds Juan Pablo jetting her off to Salt Lake City, Utah, to race in the “Electric Run.” Finally, 13 exuberant women show a different side to the Bachelor, as they participate in a photo shoot to benefit the charity “Best Friends Animal Society.” Tensions run high at the cocktail party as one teary-eyed woman may second-guess her decision to be away from her son. It doesn’t take long for the drama to ramp up, and an intense rose ceremony lies ahead, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We have the details on the next page.