- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
- Rookie Blue Recap 7/23/15- A Real Gentleman
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/22/15- Prophet & Trinity
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Preview and Spoilers 1/13/14 – Who is Eliminated Week 2
The Bachelor, Juan Pablo, continues his journey to find the ‘one.’ Juan Pablo wasted no time in hitting up the hot tub. It’s his first week with the women and the dates, and there are a lot of photos of Juan Pablo kissing the women. This season should prove to be an interesting one!! We have the recap from the first week of The Bachelor here.
The 18 remaining bachelorettes move into the mansion with hopes that they will end up as Juan Pablo’s soul mate and future wife. Every single bachelorette is out to capture his heart. However, the Bachelor will have his first one-on-one date with Clare, a spunky woman who is about to be surprised with a “winter wonderland.” A ‘winter wonderland’ that also includes a hot tub where Clare and Juan share their first kiss.
Another individual date with Kat, finds Juan Pablo jetting her off to Salt Lake City, Utah, to race in the “Electric Run.” Finally, 13 exuberant women show a different side to the Bachelor, as they participate in a photo shoot to benefit the charity “Best Friends Animal Society.” Tensions run high at the cocktail party as one teary-eyed woman may second-guess her decision to be away from her son. It doesn’t take long for the drama to ramp up, and an intense rose ceremony lies ahead, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, JANUARY 13 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on ABC.
We have the details on the next page.