- Did TLC Know Josh Duggar was a Molester and Cover it Up to Make Money?
- Demi Lovato Compares Her Love with Wilmer Valderama to Scandal’s Olivia Pope and Fritz’s
- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
Jay Mohr Apologizes for Alyssa Milano “Weight Joke”
Shame on you, Jay Mohr- you should know that talking about a woman’s weight is a definite NO-NO!
During a December radio interview, 43-year-old comedian and sports radio talk show host Jay Mohr, took an inappropriate jab at actress Alyssa Milano’s weight.
Without going into too much detail, Mohr said something along the lines of Milano holding on to the baby weight following the birth of her son Milo, in 2011. And while the former “Charmed” actress had every right to lash out at the mean spirited comment, Alyssa took it in stride responding with a tweet that most certainly put Mohr in his place:
“@jaymohr37 So Sorry you felt the need to publicly fat-shame me. Be well and God Bless. Please send my love to your beautiful wife,” Milano tweeted on Christmas Day.
And on Thursday, Jan. 2. the comedian finally realized the terrible thing he did, and publicly apologized to the actress. Jay went on to confess that his comment about the 41-year-old mother of one’s weight was actually a bad joke. Uh…you think?
He tweeted, “@perezhilton @alyssa_milano She’s stunning. I mistakenly thought the absurdity of what I was saying would have been taken as a joke. #fail.” He then addressed Milano with a link to his detailed apology, “@Alyssa_Milano…I’m sorry.”
Shortly after that the actress forgave him, which is pretty dignified of her if you ask me. But I’m sure Mohr will never make that same mistake again.
Serves him right!