- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
- Under the Dome Recap 6/25/15- Season 3 Premiere- Move On; But I’m Not
- Big Brother 17 Season Premiere Recap 6/24/15 – Part 1 Meet the 1st 8 Houseguests
- Dance Moms Recap 6/23/15- West Coast Strikes Back
Jay Mohr Apologizes for Alyssa Milano “Weight Joke”
Shame on you, Jay Mohr- you should know that talking about a woman’s weight is a definite NO-NO!
During a December radio interview, 43-year-old comedian and sports radio talk show host Jay Mohr, took an inappropriate jab at actress Alyssa Milano’s weight.
Without going into too much detail, Mohr said something along the lines of Milano holding on to the baby weight following the birth of her son Milo, in 2011. And while the former “Charmed” actress had every right to lash out at the mean spirited comment, Alyssa took it in stride responding with a tweet that most certainly put Mohr in his place:
“@jaymohr37 So Sorry you felt the need to publicly fat-shame me. Be well and God Bless. Please send my love to your beautiful wife,” Milano tweeted on Christmas Day.
And on Thursday, Jan. 2. the comedian finally realized the terrible thing he did, and publicly apologized to the actress. Jay went on to confess that his comment about the 41-year-old mother of one’s weight was actually a bad joke. Uh…you think?
He tweeted, “@perezhilton @alyssa_milano She’s stunning. I mistakenly thought the absurdity of what I was saying would have been taken as a joke. #fail.” He then addressed Milano with a link to his detailed apology, “@Alyssa_Milano…I’m sorry.”
Shortly after that the actress forgave him, which is pretty dignified of her if you ask me. But I’m sure Mohr will never make that same mistake again.
Serves him right!