- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Jay Mohr Apologizes for Alyssa Milano “Weight Joke”
Shame on you, Jay Mohr- you should know that talking about a woman’s weight is a definite NO-NO!
During a December radio interview, 43-year-old comedian and sports radio talk show host Jay Mohr, took an inappropriate jab at actress Alyssa Milano’s weight.
Without going into too much detail, Mohr said something along the lines of Milano holding on to the baby weight following the birth of her son Milo, in 2011. And while the former “Charmed” actress had every right to lash out at the mean spirited comment, Alyssa took it in stride responding with a tweet that most certainly put Mohr in his place:
“@jaymohr37 So Sorry you felt the need to publicly fat-shame me. Be well and God Bless. Please send my love to your beautiful wife,” Milano tweeted on Christmas Day.
And on Thursday, Jan. 2. the comedian finally realized the terrible thing he did, and publicly apologized to the actress. Jay went on to confess that his comment about the 41-year-old mother of one’s weight was actually a bad joke. Uh…you think?
He tweeted, “@perezhilton @alyssa_milano She’s stunning. I mistakenly thought the absurdity of what I was saying would have been taken as a joke. #fail.” He then addressed Milano with a link to his detailed apology, “@Alyssa_Milano…I’m sorry.”
Shortly after that the actress forgave him, which is pretty dignified of her if you ask me. But I’m sure Mohr will never make that same mistake again.
Serves him right!