- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Jay Mohr Apologizes for Alyssa Milano “Weight Joke”
Shame on you, Jay Mohr- you should know that talking about a woman’s weight is a definite NO-NO!
During a December radio interview, 43-year-old comedian and sports radio talk show host Jay Mohr, took an inappropriate jab at actress Alyssa Milano’s weight.
Without going into too much detail, Mohr said something along the lines of Milano holding on to the baby weight following the birth of her son Milo, in 2011. And while the former “Charmed” actress had every right to lash out at the mean spirited comment, Alyssa took it in stride responding with a tweet that most certainly put Mohr in his place:
“@jaymohr37 So Sorry you felt the need to publicly fat-shame me. Be well and God Bless. Please send my love to your beautiful wife,” Milano tweeted on Christmas Day.
And on Thursday, Jan. 2. the comedian finally realized the terrible thing he did, and publicly apologized to the actress. Jay went on to confess that his comment about the 41-year-old mother of one’s weight was actually a bad joke. Uh…you think?
He tweeted, “@perezhilton @alyssa_milano She’s stunning. I mistakenly thought the absurdity of what I was saying would have been taken as a joke. #fail.” He then addressed Milano with a link to his detailed apology, “@Alyssa_Milano…I’m sorry.”
Shortly after that the actress forgave him, which is pretty dignified of her if you ask me. But I’m sure Mohr will never make that same mistake again.
Serves him right!