- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
- General Hospital Recap for July 20 to July 24, 2015 – Anthony Geary’s Last Days
Lea Michele Calls Relationship with Cory Monteith an “Insane Love” in Teen Vogue Interview
Cory Monteith’s memory will forever be immortalized in Lea Michele’s heart. The Glee co-stars turned real-life sweethearts, shared a lifetime of happiness during their two-year relationship that ended too soon when Monteith, 31, died of a drug and alcohol overdose on July 13, 2013.
In a new interview for the March Issue of Teen Vogue, Lea Michele opened up about her relationship with Cory, and how their memories as a couple have gotten her through some of the darkest days. Currently promoting her debut album, Louder, the 27-year-old sat down with her best friend, Jonathan Groff and dished on everything from her new album, Glee, and moving after Cory’s passing.
Lea recalls: “During Glee, I felt like I was scratching that itch of being an artist. I was at a great place in my life and I was so unbelievably happy. My relationship with Cory made me feel like I could reach for the stars and more. So I was like, ‘I’m going to challenge myself to do this record now.’”
Lea’s album which is set to release in March features songs like “You’re Mine” and “Cannonball”-which describe the relationship she shared with Cory, and the place where she is now following his death. Lea confesses that Cory’s favorite track was “Burn With You.”
Hearing Lea speak about Cory and even watching some of the interviews is extremely commendable. You would think addressing such personal things would be too hard to do in such a public manner, but Lea believes it’s all because of Cory that she’s able to do so.
Lea explained, “I somehow feel the insane love Cory and I had for each other morphed into this strength that I have right now…There’s just something about knowing he’s watching everything I’m doing and feeling like I have to do everything now not just for me but for him. I also have a safety net below me, if I fall or if it’s too much, my friends and family will be there to catch me.”
So sweet- after reading what Lea had to say about Cory, who wouldn’t want a love like theirs?