- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
- Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Welcome Baby Number Three, A Girl- What Is Her Name?
Paris Jackson Looks Happy, Healthy in New Bikini-Clad Instagram Photos
Looks like Paris Jackson is more than ready for sunnier days. The 15-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop; Michael Jackson, has said goodbye to the rough year that was 2013, and a huge Hello! to 2014.
On Thursday, Jan. 2, Paris posted a pair of bikini-clad selfies on her Instagram page. The teenager who is currently on break from her boarding school in Utah, spent the holiday season surrounded by family and friends in Hawaii and California.
Dressed in a blue and white striped boy short bikini, the high school student hammed it up for the camera, showing off a goofier side. Her caption reads, “Bathing Suit” followed by corresponding emoji icons; a pink bikini and a blue heart. The photo has already received close to 1,000 “Likes”.
The teen’s playful pics are a definite contrast to the ones we saw back in June, when it was reported that Paris had attempted to commit suicide. Just 7 months since the terrible incident, Michael Jackson’s only daughter is looking happy and healthy once more. We’re sure glad to see it!
Aside from attending boarding school in Utah, Paris has also been receiving intensive counseling for the incident that nearly cost her her life. While ending the year, Paris spent time with her grandmother Katherine in Los Angeles, as well as her own mother, Debbie Rowe.
Wishing Paris a very happy and healthy 2014!