- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
- Younger Recap 5/26/2015 Season 1 Episode 10 – The Boy With The Dragon Tattoo
- Dance Moms Recap 5/26/15- Dance Moms Down Under, Part 2
- Pretty Little Liars Summer Premiere Countdown – Who Is Charles? – Premieres 6/2/15
- America’s Got Talent Recap 5/26/15 – Audition 1 – Season 10
- Was Kim Richards Under the Influence at Daughter Brooke’s Wedding?
- Married At First Sight Recap 5/26/15- LifeStyle – Season 2
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Separated – Living Apart?
- Hillary Clinton: Clothing Designer?
- Is Melissa McCarthy a Hypocrite Having Lost a Lot of Weight?
Paris Jackson Looks Happy, Healthy in New Bikini-Clad Instagram Photos
Looks like Paris Jackson is more than ready for sunnier days. The 15-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop; Michael Jackson, has said goodbye to the rough year that was 2013, and a huge Hello! to 2014.
On Thursday, Jan. 2, Paris posted a pair of bikini-clad selfies on her Instagram page. The teenager who is currently on break from her boarding school in Utah, spent the holiday season surrounded by family and friends in Hawaii and California.
Dressed in a blue and white striped boy short bikini, the high school student hammed it up for the camera, showing off a goofier side. Her caption reads, “Bathing Suit” followed by corresponding emoji icons; a pink bikini and a blue heart. The photo has already received close to 1,000 “Likes”.
The teen’s playful pics are a definite contrast to the ones we saw back in June, when it was reported that Paris had attempted to commit suicide. Just 7 months since the terrible incident, Michael Jackson’s only daughter is looking happy and healthy once more. We’re sure glad to see it!
Aside from attending boarding school in Utah, Paris has also been receiving intensive counseling for the incident that nearly cost her her life. While ending the year, Paris spent time with her grandmother Katherine in Los Angeles, as well as her own mother, Debbie Rowe.
Wishing Paris a very happy and healthy 2014!