- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Scandal Recap 10/8/15 – Mellie Declares War on the President and His Mistress – Season 5 Ep. 3
- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
Paris Jackson Looks Happy, Healthy in New Bikini-Clad Instagram Photos
Looks like Paris Jackson is more than ready for sunnier days. The 15-year-old daughter of the late King of Pop; Michael Jackson, has said goodbye to the rough year that was 2013, and a huge Hello! to 2014.
On Thursday, Jan. 2, Paris posted a pair of bikini-clad selfies on her Instagram page. The teenager who is currently on break from her boarding school in Utah, spent the holiday season surrounded by family and friends in Hawaii and California.
Dressed in a blue and white striped boy short bikini, the high school student hammed it up for the camera, showing off a goofier side. Her caption reads, “Bathing Suit” followed by corresponding emoji icons; a pink bikini and a blue heart. The photo has already received close to 1,000 “Likes”.
The teen’s playful pics are a definite contrast to the ones we saw back in June, when it was reported that Paris had attempted to commit suicide. Just 7 months since the terrible incident, Michael Jackson’s only daughter is looking happy and healthy once more. We’re sure glad to see it!
Aside from attending boarding school in Utah, Paris has also been receiving intensive counseling for the incident that nearly cost her her life. While ending the year, Paris spent time with her grandmother Katherine in Los Angeles, as well as her own mother, Debbie Rowe.
Wishing Paris a very happy and healthy 2014!