- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Photos: Revenge Preview 1/5/14 – Season 3 Ep 11 ‘Homecoming’
Revenge returns with an all new episode, Homecoming. When we last saw Revenge, Emily’s plan to take down the Grayson family goes horribly wrong. After Daniel overhears a conversation with Emily and his mother, Victoria where Emily confesses to being Amanda, he shoots her in a rage. We have the complete recap from the most recent episode of Revenge here.
We have seen the previews for the upcoming episode and know that Emily survives the shooting, although she doesn’t seem to remember anything. Is her ‘amnesia’ real or is it just another one of Emily’s lies? Will she remember she is engaged to Aiden and married to Daniel?
In a photo from the episode we see Emily cringing when Aiden visits her in the hospital and kisses her on the head. This can’t be good. Check out the photos on page 2.
The official synopsis for “Homecoming,” – As allies and enemies scramble to learn what happened the night of Emily’s wedding, the Graysons close ranks to protect their own. But when everyone’s a suspect, it’s only a matter of time before they tear each other apart, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 5 (9:00-10:01 p.m.), on ABC Television Network.