- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 7/6/15- Who Are the Top 20?
- True Detective Recap 7/5/15 Season 2 Episode 3 Maybe Tomorrow
- The Bachelorette Kaitlyn Spoilers – The Final One Confirmed – The Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Spoilers Week 2 – HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
Photos: Revenge Preview 1/5/14 – Season 3 Ep 11 ‘Homecoming’
Revenge returns with an all new episode, Homecoming. When we last saw Revenge, Emily’s plan to take down the Grayson family goes horribly wrong. After Daniel overhears a conversation with Emily and his mother, Victoria where Emily confesses to being Amanda, he shoots her in a rage. We have the complete recap from the most recent episode of Revenge here.
We have seen the previews for the upcoming episode and know that Emily survives the shooting, although she doesn’t seem to remember anything. Is her ‘amnesia’ real or is it just another one of Emily’s lies? Will she remember she is engaged to Aiden and married to Daniel?
In a photo from the episode we see Emily cringing when Aiden visits her in the hospital and kisses her on the head. This can’t be good. Check out the photos on page 2.
The official synopsis for “Homecoming,” – As allies and enemies scramble to learn what happened the night of Emily’s wedding, the Graysons close ranks to protect their own. But when everyone’s a suspect, it’s only a matter of time before they tear each other apart, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 5 (9:00-10:01 p.m.), on ABC Television Network.