- Lindsay Lohan Is Free – Off Probation
- Is TLC Bringing Back 19 and Counting?
- Is The Bachelorette, Kaitlyn Bristowe Pregnant?
- Khloe Kardashian Angers Some in Muslim Community Again
- Oscar Winning Actress Tatum O’Neal Is Now Dating Women!
- Miley Cyrus Helps Get Netflix Show Renewed – Gracie and Frankie
- The Briefcase Recap and Review Series Premiere 5/27/15
- Jill’s Steals and Deals for Father’s Day – Shirts, Steak and iHome as Seen on Today Show
- Video: Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby Rape Allegations – Mocks it in a Skit
- Behind Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner’s Troubled Marriage – Why They are Headed for Divorce
Photos: Revenge Preview 1/5/14 – Season 3 Ep 11 ‘Homecoming’
Revenge returns with an all new episode, Homecoming. When we last saw Revenge, Emily’s plan to take down the Grayson family goes horribly wrong. After Daniel overhears a conversation with Emily and his mother, Victoria where Emily confesses to being Amanda, he shoots her in a rage. We have the complete recap from the most recent episode of Revenge here.
We have seen the previews for the upcoming episode and know that Emily survives the shooting, although she doesn’t seem to remember anything. Is her ‘amnesia’ real or is it just another one of Emily’s lies? Will she remember she is engaged to Aiden and married to Daniel?
In a photo from the episode we see Emily cringing when Aiden visits her in the hospital and kisses her on the head. This can’t be good. Check out the photos on page 2.
The official synopsis for “Homecoming,” – As allies and enemies scramble to learn what happened the night of Emily’s wedding, the Graysons close ranks to protect their own. But when everyone’s a suspect, it’s only a matter of time before they tear each other apart, on “Revenge,” SUNDAY, JANUARY 5 (9:00-10:01 p.m.), on ABC Television Network.