- Kim Richards Missing Since Daughter’s Wedding-What Happened to Rehab
- Is The Bachelorette Mocking the LGBT Community With Brokeback Bromance?
- Jersey Belle’s Jaime Primak Sullivan Talks ‘Doing it All,’ Marriage, Monogomy and More
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Spotted Out Together – Fighting Divorce Rumors?
- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
Win a Date With George Clooney for $10
George Clooney knows how to get people everywhere to donate to a charity – offer himself up for a date. For only a $10 donation to the Satellite Sentinel Project, you and a friend, can opt in for a chance to spend the night with George Clooney.
Not that kind of night – the prize includes:
– You +1 will hang with George Clooney backstage at The David Letterman Show, ride up in a limo and walk the red carpet at the “Monuments Men” premiere, and a whole lot more.
– Flight & hotel included for 2.
– Every entry supports Satellite Sentinel Project’s efforts to deter war crimes.
The good news is that the more you donate, the less expensive each raffle costs. If you buy 200 entries the price goes down to $5 per raffle and the first 50 donors will get to select a person of their choice to receive flowers with a card signed by George Clooney.
The Satellite Sentinel Project, or SSP, was conceived by George Clooney and Enough Project co-founder John Prendergast during their October 2010 visit to Southern Sudan. Through the use of satellite imagery, SSP provides an early warning system to deter mass atrocities by focusing world attention and generating rapid responses on human rights and human security concerns.
Keep us posted if you enter and win. We would love to be your +1 (one can wish right!)