- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
- General Hospital Recap for 6/22/15 – 6/26/15
American Idol XIII 2014 Recap 2/12/14 – Hollywood Round Week 2
“American Idol” continues with the second and final week in Hollywood tonight, Wednesday, Feb. 12 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT), followed by its conclusion on Thursday, Feb. 13 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT), when the top semi-finalists – 15 girls and 16 guys – are revealed. If you missed Week 1, we have that complete recap right here.
However, the last two guys chosen will still be in jeopardy with their IDOL fates left in the hands of viewers. After this Thursday’s show, fans will get the chance to vote via toll-free calls, text, online and the AMERICAN IDOL App, for which guy they want to make it to the Top 30 semi-finalists.
With the “Hollywood” round ending this week on AMERICAN IDOL XIII, fans can expect even more surprises, as the show prepares for “Rush Week” and the first live shows of the season. Next week, AMERICAN IDOL XIII’s “Rush Week” will be LIVE for two nights of performances and the season’s first results show.
In a new twist, not all 30 singers will get to perform, as the judges – Jennifer Lopez, Keith Urban and Harry Connick, Jr. – will choose only the performers they think are worthy of America’s vote, leaving some packing their bags before they get a chance to sing. On Tuesday, Feb. 18 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live /PT), Randy Jackson returns as in-house mentor, and the Top 15 girls will take the stage. On Wednesday, Feb. 19 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live /PT tape-delayed), the Top 15 guys do the same.
Then, on the first results show of the season, Thursday, Feb. 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed), the Top 10 finalists chosen by America – five girls and five guys – will be revealed, followed by the judges’ wild card picks to round out the Top 13 finalists.
Keep reading to see what happens during tonight’s show.