- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Women Tell All Preview and Spoilers 3/3/14
The Bachelor Juan Pablo’s season has been one of the most controversial and buzzed-about in the show’s history. While some of the viewers think Juan Pablo is a hot, sexy single dad, other viewers thinks Juan Pablo is a jerk.
Juan Pablo has made a few of the women cry and in The Bachelor: The Women Tell All, the debate continues as 17 of the season’s most memorable women, including Andi, Cassandra, Chelsie, Kelly and her dog, Molly, Lucy, Renee and Sharleen return to confront one another and Juan Pablo.
So, what do the women really think of this Bachelor? Was he sincere about his search for a wife and stepmom for Camila? What about his kissing policy? And how do the women really feel about him sneaking off for a midnight swim with Clare?
First, there is an update from the latest Bachelor happy couple – Sean and Catherine — and viewers will get a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes – Clare and Nikki — on “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All,” MONDAY, MARCH 3 (8:00-9:32 p.m., ET), on ABC.
Keep reading for more details about the episode.