- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Quit One Direction Over Yoko Problem
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Women Tell All Preview and Spoilers 3/3/14
The Bachelor Juan Pablo’s season has been one of the most controversial and buzzed-about in the show’s history. While some of the viewers think Juan Pablo is a hot, sexy single dad, other viewers thinks Juan Pablo is a jerk.
Juan Pablo has made a few of the women cry and in The Bachelor: The Women Tell All, the debate continues as 17 of the season’s most memorable women, including Andi, Cassandra, Chelsie, Kelly and her dog, Molly, Lucy, Renee and Sharleen return to confront one another and Juan Pablo.
So, what do the women really think of this Bachelor? Was he sincere about his search for a wife and stepmom for Camila? What about his kissing policy? And how do the women really feel about him sneaking off for a midnight swim with Clare?
First, there is an update from the latest Bachelor happy couple – Sean and Catherine — and viewers will get a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes – Clare and Nikki — on “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All,” MONDAY, MARCH 3 (8:00-9:32 p.m., ET), on ABC.
Keep reading for more details about the episode.