- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Women Tell All Preview and Spoilers 3/3/14
The Bachelor Juan Pablo’s season has been one of the most controversial and buzzed-about in the show’s history. While some of the viewers think Juan Pablo is a hot, sexy single dad, other viewers thinks Juan Pablo is a jerk.
Juan Pablo has made a few of the women cry and in The Bachelor: The Women Tell All, the debate continues as 17 of the season’s most memorable women, including Andi, Cassandra, Chelsie, Kelly and her dog, Molly, Lucy, Renee and Sharleen return to confront one another and Juan Pablo.
So, what do the women really think of this Bachelor? Was he sincere about his search for a wife and stepmom for Camila? What about his kissing policy? And how do the women really feel about him sneaking off for a midnight swim with Clare?
First, there is an update from the latest Bachelor happy couple – Sean and Catherine — and viewers will get a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes – Clare and Nikki — on “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All,” MONDAY, MARCH 3 (8:00-9:32 p.m., ET), on ABC.
Keep reading for more details about the episode.