- Awkward Season 5 Premiere Recap 8/31/15 – ‘Naked and Betrayed’
- Faking It Recap 8/31/15 Season 2 Ep 11 – Stripped
- So You Think You Can Dance 2015 Season 12 Recap 8/31/15 – Top 6 Perform -Who Are the Top 4?
- Bachelor in Paradise Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – 10 People Leave – Who Will it Be? One Week till Finale
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 8/26/15- Devan & Rylan
- Total Divas Recap 8/25/15- Season 4, Ep. 8- It’s a Beautiful Life?
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/24/15- Top 8 Perform + Elimination
- I Am Cait Recap 8/23/15- Take Pride
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Spoilers Season 2 Week 4 – Samantha Dumps Joe
The Bachelor Juan Pablo Women Tell All Preview and Spoilers 3/3/14
The Bachelor Juan Pablo’s season has been one of the most controversial and buzzed-about in the show’s history. While some of the viewers think Juan Pablo is a hot, sexy single dad, other viewers thinks Juan Pablo is a jerk.
Juan Pablo has made a few of the women cry and in The Bachelor: The Women Tell All, the debate continues as 17 of the season’s most memorable women, including Andi, Cassandra, Chelsie, Kelly and her dog, Molly, Lucy, Renee and Sharleen return to confront one another and Juan Pablo.
So, what do the women really think of this Bachelor? Was he sincere about his search for a wife and stepmom for Camila? What about his kissing policy? And how do the women really feel about him sneaking off for a midnight swim with Clare?
First, there is an update from the latest Bachelor happy couple – Sean and Catherine — and viewers will get a sneak peek at the Season Finale and the final two bachelorettes – Clare and Nikki — on “The Bachelor: The Women Tell All,” MONDAY, MARCH 3 (8:00-9:32 p.m., ET), on ABC.
Keep reading for more details about the episode.