- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Barbara Walters Clarifies Woody Allen Molestation Comment
Barbara Walters caused an uproar on The View when she discussed the molestation accusations surrounding director, Woody Allen.
Walters commented on the accusations Dylan Farrow, Woody’s adopted daughter, made in a NY Times essay accusing her father of molesting her, defending him when she said what a great and caring father Allen is. While Walters didn’t come right out and say, ‘there is no way Woody could have done what Dylan Farrow said he did,’ she may as well have. Thankfully, her co-hosts on The View, jumped in and said it was possible that Woody did the horrible things he has been accused of.
Viewers were quick to admonish Walters and defend Farrow.
Barbara clarified her statement by saying Woody Allen is a friend and a good father. She was talking about her own personal viewpoint and she wasn’t doubting Dylan’s story.
What do you think about what Barbara had to say? She claims she wasn’t doubting Dylan Farrow’s story but on yesterday’s show she mentioned the timing of Dylan Farrow’s statement and the fact that Woody Allen was up for an award for Best Director.
It sounds like Barbara is trying to take the path of least resistance and just wants the story to go away.