- The Voice Dustin Christensen Sings Downtown Train – 4 Chair Turn Around
- Dancing With the Stars Recap 10/5/15 – Season 21 Ep. 5 Who Was Eliminated? – The Most Memorable Year
- The Voice Season 9 Blind Auditions Night 5 Recap 10/5/15 – Spoilers
- Blindspot Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Eight Slim Grins”
- Minority Report Recap 10/5/15 Season 1 Episode 3 “Hawk-Eye”
- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
Barbara Walters Clarifies Woody Allen Molestation Comment
Barbara Walters caused an uproar on The View when she discussed the molestation accusations surrounding director, Woody Allen.
Walters commented on the accusations Dylan Farrow, Woody’s adopted daughter, made in a NY Times essay accusing her father of molesting her, defending him when she said what a great and caring father Allen is. While Walters didn’t come right out and say, ‘there is no way Woody could have done what Dylan Farrow said he did,’ she may as well have. Thankfully, her co-hosts on The View, jumped in and said it was possible that Woody did the horrible things he has been accused of.
Viewers were quick to admonish Walters and defend Farrow.
Barbara clarified her statement by saying Woody Allen is a friend and a good father. She was talking about her own personal viewpoint and she wasn’t doubting Dylan’s story.
What do you think about what Barbara had to say? She claims she wasn’t doubting Dylan Farrow’s story but on yesterday’s show she mentioned the timing of Dylan Farrow’s statement and the fact that Woody Allen was up for an award for Best Director.
It sounds like Barbara is trying to take the path of least resistance and just wants the story to go away.