- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
The Little Couple’s Jen Arnold on Post Cancer Battle: “I’m Feeling Really Good”
Good news for Jen Arnold of TLC’s The Little Couple, the doctor and reality star is cancer free!
On Thursday, Feb. 27, TMZ caught up with Arnold while out with her husband Bill Klein, in New York City. When asked what viewers could expect to see on the upcoming sixth season of The Little Couple, the spouses, both 39, revealed two major and exciting details.
The first being that they adopted their 2 1/2 year old daughter, Zoey, from India, and the second being that Jen is cancer free. In December, the reality star first revealed that she had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Now, just 2 months later, the mother of two is in much better health.
Earlier this month, the Houston based physician updated fans on her battle with stage 3 choriocarcinoma, revealing that it had gone into remission.
On Thursday, Jen shared with the paparazzi: “Honestly, I’m feeling really good. I’m just so glad to be out and about again because I was on lockdown for about four months for chemotherapy and recovery.” Adding, “But I’m doing good, knock on wood. I’m cancer free.”
Wonderful news indeed! Congratulations to Jen Arnold and her family.
You can catch up with The Little Couple when its new season debuts Tuesday, March 4, on TLC.