- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
The Little Couple’s Jen Arnold on Post Cancer Battle: “I’m Feeling Really Good”
Good news for Jen Arnold of TLC’s The Little Couple, the doctor and reality star is cancer free!
On Thursday, Feb. 27, TMZ caught up with Arnold while out with her husband Bill Klein, in New York City. When asked what viewers could expect to see on the upcoming sixth season of The Little Couple, the spouses, both 39, revealed two major and exciting details.
The first being that they adopted their 2 1/2 year old daughter, Zoey, from India, and the second being that Jen is cancer free. In December, the reality star first revealed that she had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Now, just 2 months later, the mother of two is in much better health.
Earlier this month, the Houston based physician updated fans on her battle with stage 3 choriocarcinoma, revealing that it had gone into remission.
On Thursday, Jen shared with the paparazzi: “Honestly, I’m feeling really good. I’m just so glad to be out and about again because I was on lockdown for about four months for chemotherapy and recovery.” Adding, “But I’m doing good, knock on wood. I’m cancer free.”
Wonderful news indeed! Congratulations to Jen Arnold and her family.
You can catch up with The Little Couple when its new season debuts Tuesday, March 4, on TLC.