- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
The Little Couple’s Jen Arnold on Post Cancer Battle: “I’m Feeling Really Good”
Good news for Jen Arnold of TLC’s The Little Couple, the doctor and reality star is cancer free!
On Thursday, Feb. 27, TMZ caught up with Arnold while out with her husband Bill Klein, in New York City. When asked what viewers could expect to see on the upcoming sixth season of The Little Couple, the spouses, both 39, revealed two major and exciting details.
The first being that they adopted their 2 1/2 year old daughter, Zoey, from India, and the second being that Jen is cancer free. In December, the reality star first revealed that she had been diagnosed with a rare form of cancer. Now, just 2 months later, the mother of two is in much better health.
Earlier this month, the Houston based physician updated fans on her battle with stage 3 choriocarcinoma, revealing that it had gone into remission.
On Thursday, Jen shared with the paparazzi: “Honestly, I’m feeling really good. I’m just so glad to be out and about again because I was on lockdown for about four months for chemotherapy and recovery.” Adding, “But I’m doing good, knock on wood. I’m cancer free.”
Wonderful news indeed! Congratulations to Jen Arnold and her family.
You can catch up with The Little Couple when its new season debuts Tuesday, March 4, on TLC.