- Good Wife Archie Panjabi Confirms Feud with Julianna Margulies – No Denying It Anymore
- Kardashian and Jenner Family Labeled as First Family – America Says NEVER!
- How Did 13 Year Old You Tube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley Die?
- Hillary Clinton Plays a Bartender on Saturday Night Live – Mocks Donald Trump
- Miley Cyrus Sings My Way While Saying Good Bye to Drake, Ariana, The Entourage Movie and More
- Video: Saturday Night Live Disses Taylor Swift’s Squad
- The Voice Season 9 Spoilers Battle Rounds – Who Won
- Demi Lovato Naked for Vanity Fair – No Make Up, No Clothes to Demonstrate Confidence
- General Hospital Recap for September 28 to October 2
Dancing With the Stars 2014 Cast Rumors- Season 18
We already know that Brooke Burke-Charvet will not be returning as a co-host for season 18 of “Dancing With the Stars” (story here) being replaced by Erin Andrews. But what about the cast? Here are some of the rumors and possible confirmations that we have gotten about the new celeb dancers!
- Candace Cameron Bure (“Full House”)
- NeNe Leakes (RHOA)
- Bruce Jenner (Olympian/reality TV star)
- Tim Tebow (former NFL player)
- Sharon Osbourne (host/spokesperson)
- Juan Pablo Galavis (“The Bachelor”)
- Ray Lewis (former Baltimore Ravens linebacker)
Those are the names that we have gotten so far and it seems as though Bure and Leakes are the ones that are reality over gossip. The big announcement will be made next Tuesday on “Good Morning America” and hopefully we will see the pairings!
So, what do you think of these predictions and which ones do you think actually hold some weight to them? It would be no shock to see another Osbourne on the show as both Jack and Kelly danced their way super close to the finish line. And the most recent “Bachelor” is almost always cast last minute. Guess we will have to wait and see!