- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
- The Royal Family Debuts New Photos Of Princess Charlotte- See Them Here!
- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
Scandal Preview 3/6/14 – ‘We Do Not Touch the First Lady’ – Season 3 Ep.12
After what feels like forever, Scandal returns with a brand new episode entitled, We Do Not Touch the First Lady.
When we lost saw Scandal, Olivia learns that her mother is not the victim she portrayed herself to be. Unfortunately, Olivia has already allowed her mother to go ‘free’ and now must find her. We also saw a reconciliation between Olivia and Fitz, but will it last. Finally, with the death of the Vice President’s husband, what will happen next. Especially with Cyprus and James. Will they be able to recover from James’ betrayal? We have the complete recap for the previous episode of Scandal here.
On the March 6th episode of Scandal, we see old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality.
Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MARCH 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET.