- The Bachelorette 2015 Kaitlyn Spoilers 5/26/15 – Week 2 – With Amy Schumer
- General Hospital Recap for May 18, 2015 to May 22, 2015
- TLC to Cancel ’19 Kids and Counting’ Following Josh Duggar Molestation News?
- Kelly Rutherford’s International Custody Battle Gets Uglier Over Passports
- Mama June Blasts TLC For Supporting Duggar Family After Sexual Abuse Revelations
- Elle Magazine Uses Photo of Breast Feeding Model Nicole Trunfio for Cover
- Josh Duggar Makes Selfish Statement – Apologizes for Molesting Sisters and Others
- Netflix June 2015 Line-Up!
- Josh Duggar Allegedly Admitted to Molesting Minors – 5 Kids and Counting
- Kim Kardashian, Cold Play, One Direction and More Celebrate Red Nose Day
Scandal Preview 3/6/14 – ‘We Do Not Touch the First Lady’ – Season 3 Ep.12
After what feels like forever, Scandal returns with a brand new episode entitled, We Do Not Touch the First Lady.
When we lost saw Scandal, Olivia learns that her mother is not the victim she portrayed herself to be. Unfortunately, Olivia has already allowed her mother to go ‘free’ and now must find her. We also saw a reconciliation between Olivia and Fitz, but will it last. Finally, with the death of the Vice President’s husband, what will happen next. Especially with Cyprus and James. Will they be able to recover from James’ betrayal? We have the complete recap for the previous episode of Scandal here.
On the March 6th episode of Scandal, we see old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality.
Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MARCH 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET.