- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
Scandal Preview 3/6/14 – ‘We Do Not Touch the First Lady’ – Season 3 Ep.12
After what feels like forever, Scandal returns with a brand new episode entitled, We Do Not Touch the First Lady.
When we lost saw Scandal, Olivia learns that her mother is not the victim she portrayed herself to be. Unfortunately, Olivia has already allowed her mother to go ‘free’ and now must find her. We also saw a reconciliation between Olivia and Fitz, but will it last. Finally, with the death of the Vice President’s husband, what will happen next. Especially with Cyprus and James. Will they be able to recover from James’ betrayal? We have the complete recap for the previous episode of Scandal here.
On the March 6th episode of Scandal, we see old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality.
Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MARCH 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET.