- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 Recap 7/2/15 – Week 1 – Who Went Home and New HoH
- Scream: The TV Series Recap 6/30/15- Pilot
- Dance Moms Recap 6/30/15- Abby vs. Kira
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 6/30/15- Season 6, Ep. 5- She’s No Angel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 6/29/15- Season 12, Ep. 5- Vegas Callbacks #1
- True Detective Recap 6/28/15 Season 2 Episode 2: Night Finds You
- Return to Amish Recap 6/28/15- Season 2, Ep. 5- Other Side of the Fence
- Big Brother 2015 – 17 Spoilers Week 1 – Veto Winner and Drama in the House
- Big Brother 2015 Season 17 – Spoilers Week 1 – HOH, Nominees, Battle of the Block
Scandal Preview 3/6/14 – ‘We Do Not Touch the First Lady’ – Season 3 Ep.12
After what feels like forever, Scandal returns with a brand new episode entitled, We Do Not Touch the First Lady.
When we lost saw Scandal, Olivia learns that her mother is not the victim she portrayed herself to be. Unfortunately, Olivia has already allowed her mother to go ‘free’ and now must find her. We also saw a reconciliation between Olivia and Fitz, but will it last. Finally, with the death of the Vice President’s husband, what will happen next. Especially with Cyprus and James. Will they be able to recover from James’ betrayal? We have the complete recap for the previous episode of Scandal here.
On the March 6th episode of Scandal, we see old feelings and jealousies arise at a Presidential event causing Fitz to face a harsh reality.
Meanwhile, Quinn tries to prove herself to B613 and Leo Bergen sets up a meeting between Sally and an old friend, on ABC’s “Scandal,” THURSDAY, MARCH 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m., ET.