- Mariah Carey Calls American Idol Fake and Boring – No Plans on Returning for Final Season
- It’s OVER For “The Bachelor” Stars Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff – The Couple Breaks Up
- Giuliana Rancic Shuts Down the Haters With Cheeky Instagram Shot
- Lamar Odom Still Loves Khloe Kardashian – Will They Cancel the Divorce?
- “Biggest Loser” Winner Ali Vincent Weds Girlfriend!
- Hilary Duff Releases Video for Sparks – Released 5/28/15
- Jennifer Aniston’s Diet Secrets Revealed – Clean Eating
- Deals and Steals – Eddie Bauer, Self Tanner and More 5/28/15 – As Seen on GMA
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Snapchat Video Sparks Rumors They Are Reuniting
- Is Bobby Flay the Father of January Jones’ Son?
Teen Mom 3 Mackenzie McKee Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos)
Oh baby! Teen Mom 3 star Mackenzie McKee has given birth for the second time. The 19-year-old reality star and her husband, Josh McKee have welcomed a new addition to their family; a baby girl born three weeks early.
The newlyweds announced their happy news on Mackenzie’s Instagram, shortly after their daughter’s arrival yesterday, Feb. 7.
“Welcome to this world baby Jaxie Taylor Mckee. 8.9 19” long,” the new mom captioned the photo of herself of hubby Josh, holding their newborn daughter in the hospital.
The teen mom has documented several other moments of her pregnancy on Instagram, including a shot of her ready-to-pop belly, on Thursday, Feb. 6. Exposing the profile of her rather large baby bump while staring into the camera, Mackenzie captioned the photo, “Last picture 😉 37 weeks.”
Baby girl Jaxie joins the couple’s first child, their 2-year-old son Gannon. Mackenzie and Josh were married in August 2013, and revealed they were pregnant with their second child shortly after.
Congratulations to the new parents!