- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Teen Mom 3 Mackenzie McKee Welcomes A Baby Girl (Photos)
Oh baby! Teen Mom 3 star Mackenzie McKee has given birth for the second time. The 19-year-old reality star and her husband, Josh McKee have welcomed a new addition to their family; a baby girl born three weeks early.
The newlyweds announced their happy news on Mackenzie’s Instagram, shortly after their daughter’s arrival yesterday, Feb. 7.
“Welcome to this world baby Jaxie Taylor Mckee. 8.9 19” long,” the new mom captioned the photo of herself of hubby Josh, holding their newborn daughter in the hospital.
The teen mom has documented several other moments of her pregnancy on Instagram, including a shot of her ready-to-pop belly, on Thursday, Feb. 6. Exposing the profile of her rather large baby bump while staring into the camera, Mackenzie captioned the photo, “Last picture 😉 37 weeks.”
Baby girl Jaxie joins the couple’s first child, their 2-year-old son Gannon. Mackenzie and Josh were married in August 2013, and revealed they were pregnant with their second child shortly after.
Congratulations to the new parents!