- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
- Big Brother Season 17 – 2015 – Spoilers Week 6 – Who is HoH, Nominees, PoV Winner
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 7/29/15- Thad & Sara
- Dance Moms Recap 7/28/15- Baby Dance Mama Drama
- Total Divas Recap 7/28/15- Season 4, Ep. 4- Divas on Overdrive
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 7/28/15 Season 6 Episode 8 – FrAmed
- I Am Cait Recap 7/26/15- Series Premiere- Meeting Cait
- True Detective Recap 7/26/15 Season 2 Episode 6: Church in Ruins
Gwyneth Paltrow Feels She Has it Harder than Moms Who Work Office Jobs
I would like anyone who works with Gwyneth Paltrow to advise her to try thinking before she speaks. I feel like that would be a piece of advice Paltrow should seriously consider taking. Before Paltrow made headlines after announcing her split with husband Chris Martin, she decided to let the world know that she feels she has it tougher than moms who have 9-5 jobs.
Speaking with E!, Paltrow tries her best to make us throw up:
“It’s much harder for me,” Paltrow states. “I feel like I set it up in a way that makes it difficult because… for me, like if I miss a school run, they are like, ‘Where were you?’”
“I don’t like to be the lead so I don’t [have] to work every day, you know, I have little things that I like and obviously I want it to be good and challenging and interesting and be with good people and that kind of thing.”
So Paltrow doesn’t have to work everyday. She sure does have it rougher than average moms.
Paltrow than proceeds to have moms everywhere roll their eyes in disgust:
“I think it’s different when you have an office job, because it’s routine and, you know, you can do all the stuff in the morning and then you come home in the evening,” spews Paltrow. “When you’re shooting a movie, they’re like, ‘We need you to go to Wisconsin for two weeks,’ and then you work 14 hours a day and that part of it is very difficult. I think to have a regular job and be a mom is not as, of course there are challenges, but it’s not like being on set.”
No matter what way Paltrow puts it, it is ridiculous to think that she has it harder than moms who work everyday just to feed their children and keep a roof over their head. Paltrow works 14 hours here and there and than proceeds to take a very nice paycheck home, and still has time to annoy us some more on Goop.
After Paltrow made her baffling comments, a working mom wrote an open letter to the clueless Paltrow laced with sarcasm.
What do you think of Paltrow’s comments? It is time she go away? Short answer is “Yes.”