- Minority Report 11/30/15 Season 1 Episode 10 “Everybody Runs”
- How the “Fast and Furious” Cast Honored Paul Walker On the Second Anniversary of His Death
- Early Renewals and Cancelations In- Which Shows Are Safe and Which Are In Danger?
- Tim Tebow and Olivia Culpo Break Up- Is His Virginity To Blame?
- The Voice Season 9 Recap 11/30/15 – The Top 10 Perform
- The Walking Dead Recap 11/29/15- Season 6, Ep. 8- Mid-Season Finale- Start To Finish
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap 11/29/15- Season 8, Ep. 4- Rocky Boat Horror Story
- Mary-Kate Olsen Marries Much Older Fiance Olivier Sarkozy in Manhattan Ceremony
- General Hospital Recap for November 23 to November 27, 2015
Juan Pablo Finds the Word Retard Funny – In Hot Water Again
Once again The Bachelor Juan Pablo has found himself in hot water – and it wasn’t with one of the Bachelorettes.
When Juan retweeted a follower’s “joke,” that used the word “retarded” and wrote he “LOVED it,” Galavis caused outrage on the internet.
Juan Pablo defended himself using the fact that he is from another country as an excuse. Once again, he doesn’t take responsibility for his words, similar to the incident when he used the word pervert, when discussing gay people. Sadly, Juan Pablo isn’t the only celebrity to use the word retard, as Jennifer Lopez also used it in the past and since she has a better PR team, it went completely unnoticed.
Juan defended himself on twitter saying,
“People, try to be HAPPY and enjoy JOKES and SARCASM…”
He added, “In Venezuela the R word is USED commonly and by NO means is to OFFEND anyone… #Relax #DifferentCulture #Respect.”
Galavis ended up deleting the retweet but clearly doesn’t understand that he is rude! Blaming his culture and the fact that English is his second language is getting old and is completely unacceptable.
Galavis’ contestants on The Bachelor have even accused him of being disingenuous.
At this point, Juan Pablo needs to ride off into the sunset – with his mouth closed.