- Pretty Little Liars Recap 8/4/15 Season 6 Episode 9 – Last Dance
- Dance Moms Recap 8/4/15- Nia vs. Kalani: Winner Takes All
- Total Divas Recap 8/4/15- Season 4, Ep. 5- Tea Mode
- Teen Wolf Recap Season 5 8/3/2015 “Strange Frequencies”
- American Ninja Warrior Recap 8/3/15 – Orlando Finals with Flip Rodriguez, Drew Dreschel
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap 8/3/15- Top 16 Perform Live + Elimination
- Bachelor in Paradise 2015 Season 2 Ep 1 Recap 8/2/15
- I Am Cait Recap 8/2/15- Season 1, Ep. 2- The Road Trip – Part 1
- True Detective Recap 8/2/15 Season 2 Episode 7: Black Maps and Motel Rooms
Juan Pablo Finds the Word Retard Funny – In Hot Water Again
Once again The Bachelor Juan Pablo has found himself in hot water – and it wasn’t with one of the Bachelorettes.
When Juan retweeted a follower’s “joke,” that used the word “retarded” and wrote he “LOVED it,” Galavis caused outrage on the internet.
Juan Pablo defended himself using the fact that he is from another country as an excuse. Once again, he doesn’t take responsibility for his words, similar to the incident when he used the word pervert, when discussing gay people. Sadly, Juan Pablo isn’t the only celebrity to use the word retard, as Jennifer Lopez also used it in the past and since she has a better PR team, it went completely unnoticed.
Juan defended himself on twitter saying,
“People, try to be HAPPY and enjoy JOKES and SARCASM…”
He added, “In Venezuela the R word is USED commonly and by NO means is to OFFEND anyone… #Relax #DifferentCulture #Respect.”
Galavis ended up deleting the retweet but clearly doesn’t understand that he is rude! Blaming his culture and the fact that English is his second language is getting old and is completely unacceptable.
Galavis’ contestants on The Bachelor have even accused him of being disingenuous.
At this point, Juan Pablo needs to ride off into the sunset – with his mouth closed.