- Lindsay Lohan Faces Arrest Over Community Service
- Criminal Minds Season Finale Recap 5/6/15 – “The Hunt”
- Catfish: The TV Show Recap 5/6/15- Steven & Samm
- Nashville Recap 5/6/15 – ‘Is the Better Part Over’ – Season 3 Ep.21
- Kylie Jenner Admits Lips are Fake – She Lied
- American Idol 2015 Recap 5/6/15- Season 14- Who Are the Top 3?
- New Couple Alert: Who Is Bradley Cooper Dating?!
- Younger Recap 5/05/15 Season 1 Episode 7 – Broke and Pantyless
- Jill’s Steals and Deals – 5/6/15 – Pillows, Candles, Lotions as Seen on The Today Show
- Royal Baby Watch: Princess Charlotte’s First Days At Home
Video: Meryl Davis Dances Foxtrot on Dancing With the Stars 3/31/14 – Week 3
Meryl Davis danced the foxtrot for her third week on Dancing with the Stars. For the third week of competition, the contestants danced to a song of their choice that related to ‘the most memorable year of their life.’
Twitter voting for “The Switch Up” is now open and for the first time ever, America will be given the power to change celebrity and professional dance pairings. This new rule will affect all couples as they will be required to switch partners. To vote, viewers must Tweet using #DWTS followed by the first name of the celebrity and the first name of the professional dancer. The new dance pairings will be revealed live Monday, April 7.
Meryl’s dance partner is Maksim Chmerkovskiy – will she keep him as her professional dance partner or will America decide to pair her with a different professional dance partner?
Competing against Meryl is Candace Cameron Bure, Amy Purdy, NeNe Leakes, Drew Carey, Billy Dee Williams, Danica McKellar, Cody Simpson, James Maslow, Charlie White and Nene Leakes.
It will be interesting to see who the celebrity contestants end up dancing with for the remainder of the season.
Check out the video on the next page.