- Deals and Steals as Seen on Good Morning America – Alex and Ani, Leggings and More
- Justin Bieber Naked Photo Released Without His Consent #RespectJustinsPrivacy
- Dancing With the Stars Rumer Willis Dating Bachelor Chris Soules?
- Dancing With the Stars 2015 Season 21 Switch Up Partners Revealed
- Jay Leno Returns to Tonight Show With Monologue for Jimmy Fallon
- Limitless Recap: The Legend of Marcos Ramos 10/6/15
- Agents of SHIELD Recap 10/06/15 Season 3 Ep. 2 “Purpose in the Machine”
- Scream Queens Recap 10/6/15 Season 1 Ep. 4 – Haunted House
- YouTube Star Caleb Logan Bratayley – Cause of Death Revealed
Colin Egglesfield Arrested, Actor Charged with Disorderly Conduct, Criminal Damage
Hardly anything slips under the radar when you’re a Hollywood actor, and such is the case with former The Client List star, Colin Egglesfield. The 41-year-old actor was arrested in Tempe, Arizona last weekend, and charged with disorderly conduct and criminal damage.
Local police authorities confirmed the news to Yahoo, stating that on Sat. Mar. 29, at around 2:30 a.m., Colin Egglesfield was arrested on one count of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage.
An officer at the Tempe Festival of the Arts, where the arrest occurred, observed the actor knocking over metal stanchions that were placed around the artwork on display.
According to the report, the actor then walked into a tent and flipped over a table, knocking paperwork and plastic holders onto the ground. During his lapse of judgement, the table that he launched, hit a large sign on the table behind it and broke numerous plastic cardholders and other small signs.
Following the incident, the Something Borrowed star was then taken to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held until seeing a judge for his two charges.
Egglesfield was later released on $1,000 bond.
It’s unclear what exactly caused the incident, but my best guess is that a level of intoxication might have had something to do with it.
A social function, at 2:30 in the morning, on a Saturday…what else do you think could have caused it?
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures