- Royal Baby Watch: Who Are The Royal Godparents?
- Kim Richards Steps Out Hours After Arrest – RHOBH Offer Support
- Videos: Anna Kendrick and John Krasinski Lip Synch Battle – J. Lo Joins Too
- Dig Recap: Trust No One 4/16/15
- Harry Connick Jr. Battles With Contestant Quentin Alexander!
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards Arrested!
- Kendall Jenner Kept Out of Coachella Neon Carnival-Justin Bieber Makes Scene
- Miley Cyrus Shows Nipples on Instagram With the Willis Girls!
- Deals and Steals – Sunglasses, Headphones, Bracelets – As Soon on GMA
- Nashville Recap 4/15/15 Season 3 Episode 18: “Nobody Knows But Me”
Colin Egglesfield Arrested, Actor Charged with Disorderly Conduct, Criminal Damage
Hardly anything slips under the radar when you’re a Hollywood actor, and such is the case with former The Client List star, Colin Egglesfield. The 41-year-old actor was arrested in Tempe, Arizona last weekend, and charged with disorderly conduct and criminal damage.
Local police authorities confirmed the news to Yahoo, stating that on Sat. Mar. 29, at around 2:30 a.m., Colin Egglesfield was arrested on one count of disorderly conduct and one count of criminal damage.
An officer at the Tempe Festival of the Arts, where the arrest occurred, observed the actor knocking over metal stanchions that were placed around the artwork on display.
According to the report, the actor then walked into a tent and flipped over a table, knocking paperwork and plastic holders onto the ground. During his lapse of judgement, the table that he launched, hit a large sign on the table behind it and broke numerous plastic cardholders and other small signs.
Following the incident, the Something Borrowed star was then taken to Tempe City Jail, where he was booked and held until seeing a judge for his two charges.
Egglesfield was later released on $1,000 bond.
It’s unclear what exactly caused the incident, but my best guess is that a level of intoxication might have had something to do with it.
A social function, at 2:30 in the morning, on a Saturday…what else do you think could have caused it?
Photo Credit: FameFlynet Pictures