- Khloe Kardashian Hosts Thanksgiving At Her Home- Caitlyn Jenner, Scott Disick and Tyga Join In
- Pretty Little Liars Recap 11/25/15 Season 6 Special – Five Years Forward
- Scream Queens Recap 11/24/15 Season 1 Ep. 10 – Thanksgiving
- Limitless Recap: Arm-Aggedon 11/24/15
- The Voice 2015 Season 9 Recap 11/24/15 – Who are the Top 10?
- Kim Kardashian West Reveals That Her Baby Boy Is Breech- What Does That Mean For His Birth?
- Kaley Cuoco Covers Up Wedding Date Back Tattoo After Splitting From Ryan Sweeting- What Did She Get?
- Dancing With the Stars Season 21 – Season Finale Recap 11/24/15 – The Winner Is…..
- Julianne Hough’s First Photos As Sandy In “Grease: Live” Arrive Right Before DWTS Finale
Keith Urban Concert 50 Fans Arrested and 22 Hospitalized – Video
Keith Urban’s concert on Saturday night got a little crazy with a total of 55 arrests and 46 medical incidents, including 22 people transported to hospitals. The event took place in Mansfield, Massachusetts, at the Xfinity Center as part of Urban’s “Raise ‘Em Up” tour, which included 18,000 concertgoers.
Urban has not commented on the evenings events, but he posted a video thanking fans for coming and called the concert “nuts.” – Video Below
Below is a joint statement released by Mansfield Fire and Police Departments in regards to Saturday night’s incident:
Joint Police and Fire Press Release relating to the July 26th Keith Urban Concert forwarded by MPD Chief Ron Sellon and MPD Chief Neal Boldrighini.
Police, Fire and Xfinity staff employ a unified command approach implemented in 2013 that is extremely effective in dealing with public safety. This is a scalable model that is accomplished through a systematic review of the history on each show and information regarding recent issues at other venues.
Last evening’s Keith Urban concert was not anticipated to present with the volume of issues handled, but measures were in place to provide appropriate and adequate care and protection to all patrons. As a result, although there was a higher than expected volume, appropriate care was available through the expandable model.
In total Fire and EMS attended to 46 medicals resulting in 22 transports mostly alcohol related. The large number of medicals in a shortened time of approximately three hours caused the activation of a phase one EMS plan utilizing ambulances from five mutual aid communities.
Police dealt with a steady stream of intoxicated persons as well, resulting in over 50 people being taken into protective custody and a number of others arrested for alcohol-related issues.
We would like to commend all those working the concert from ushers, to security, to the Police, EMS, and Fire personnel who worked and the local hospitals for their professionalism and resilient efforts during this busy show. Although all public safety personnel experienced a high volume of activity, the unified command model provided the flexibility to expand and meet the emerging needs as they began and provide the services required.
—Fire Chief Neal Boldrighini Police Chief Ronald Sellon Town of Mansfield Ma
Watch Keith Urban’s video message to his fans on page 2!!