The Voice 2015 Recap 4/27/15 – The Final 8 Perform – Season 8
“The Voice” Season 8 is down to the final eight performers. This week we see former judges; Cee Lo Green, Gwen Stefani and Usher return to their home on The Voice, but this time as mentors. They will be helping Adam Levine, Christina Aguilera, Pharrell Williams and Blake Shelton bring their artists to the next level and hopefully help them survive another week on “The Voice.” You can keep up with season eight of “The Voice” right here.
We have the songs each of the performers will be singing below:
- Joshua Davis – Team Adam – Fields of Gold by Sting
- Koryn Hawthorne – Team Pharrell – Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys
- India Carney – Team Christina – Over the Rainbow by Judy Garland
- Sawyer Fredericks – Team Pharrell – Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Meghan Linsey – Team Blake – Something by The Beatles
- Hannah Kirby – Team Blake – We Don’t Need Another Hero by Tina Turner
- Corey Kent White – Team Blake – When I See You Smile by Bad English
- Kimberly Nichole – Team Christina – Creep by Radiohead
As you can see, Team Adam is down to just one singer as he lost Deanna Johnson and Brian Johnson last week but Joshua Davis was saved. Team Pharrell has two remaining team members while Team Christina is down to two singers as well. Team Blake is the only coach who still has his entire team in tact but that can all change tomorrow night. Will the new mentors be able to help the artists achieve a chance at the top six?
What do you think of the song choices? Will this bring them to another week of The Voice or will it end up sending one of your favorites home.
We will be recapping the show live, so be sure to come back and see what the judges had to say about the performances. Who are you rooting for this season? Blake will perform “Sangria” this evening while Matt McAndrew from last season is back to perform his latest single.