Jill’s Steals and Deals 11/10/15 – As Seen on the Today Show – JA Henkel, Omaha Steak

By on November 10, 2015

Steals and Deals is all about the kitchen in honor of The Today Show launching the Today Food Club. From food mixers to J.A. Henckels Knife Block Set and Steak Knives, in addition to elegant glassware from Fitz and Floyd there are some amazing deals to be had.

'jills deals and steals 11/10/15'

One of the amazing deals is the Think Stand Mixer & Triple Chef Pack cooking tools

Retail price: $214
Discount price: $59
Percent discount: 70 percent off!
Discount code: TODAYMIXER
(To purchase the mixer, click on the link above. Enter the discount code on the landing page and click enter. From there, you’ll be able to order your items at the discounted price.)

The 6 Speed Stand Mixer is perfect for all the holiday baking you’ll be doing. It is made from stainless steel for lasting durability and the metallic red adds a splash of color.

You’ll also receive their Trip Chef Pack, which includes: tongs, whisk and spatula all made of stainless steel and silicone.

Think Kitchen says the product will arrive within 3-4 weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $9.95. All sales are final.

J.A. Henckels International 7 Piece Knife Block Set + 8 Piece Steak Knives

Retail price: $229
Discount price: $72
Percent discount: 69 percent off!
Discount code: TODAYKNIVES
(To purchase the knives, click on one of the links above. Enter the discount code on the landing page and click enter. From there, you’ll be able to order your items at the discounted price.)

Choose from two different sets:

The Statement 7 Piece Knife Block Set with 8 Piece Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set: Stamped stainless steel blade and triple riveted, ergonomic handles for excellent balance and precision cutting.
The Silvercap 7 Piece Knife Block Set with 8 Piece Stainless Steel Steak Knife Set: Has a micro-serrated blade that never needs sharpening.
Both sets come with a 3″ pairing knife, 8″ chef’s knife, bread knife, sheers and much more.

All cutlery is dishwasher safe and you have a limited lifetime warranty.

J.A. Henckels International says the product will arrive within 2 weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $10.95. All sales are final.

We also found some amazing deals on Amazon on JA Henkel’s right here!

Check out the rest of the deals for Jill’s Steals and Deals here!

6 Comments

1. Roxie Trombini

December 18, 2015 at 7:29 pm

Ordered the mixer and haven’t seen it yet! What’s up with this???

2. margaret

December 16, 2015 at 5:48 pm

DON’T BE UPSET ABOUT THE MIXER!!! I just received the one I ordered for a gift to my daughter-in-law, WHAT A RIP OFF!! I would be completely embarassed to give it to her, THE CLAIM OF A RETAIL PRICED 219.00 IS A JOKE!!! It’s not worth the 69.95 price It’s PLASTIC, YOU HAVE TO HOLD THE BASE THE BOWL SITS ON TO TURN THE BOWL FROM THE SLOTS SO YOU CAN REMOVE IT, GOOD LUCK ON NOT GETTING BURNED IF YOU WERE MASHING POTATOES IN IT, OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT IS HOT FOR THAT MATTER, THE BOWL DOESN’T EVEN HAVE A HANDLE TO PICK IT UP WITH ONCE MORE,DON’T GET BURNED WHEN PICKING UP THE HOT BOW ON THE SIDES WITH A TOWEL. I GOT BURNED WHEN I PURCHASED IT.JILL NEEDS TO DO A LITTLE MORE INVESTIGATING BEFORE PROMOTING HER DEALS,my kids comment about my anxiety regarding shopping more on line, I’ll show them this then They’ll understand so much for steals and deals

3. Pearl Cooper

December 12, 2015 at 1:18 pm

I placed an order for the 6speed mixer on 11/10. It has now been a month and two days. How do I contact someone to get my money back. This was suppose to be a Christmas gift. I need your help in this matter.

4. Kathy

December 7, 2015 at 11:05 pm

Tomorrow will be the 4th week since I ordered my mixer and I haven’t received anything yet, no mixer, no shipping info. Did I get ripped off?

5. Shari

November 11, 2015 at 7:36 am

I don’t know. Keep an eye out – maybe during the holidays?

6. Bill Jessie

November 11, 2015 at 3:10 am

Will there be other sales on the mixer. i just missed the sale today and was hoping to purchase one for my lovely wife. Thank Yoy !